Old 10-16-2016, 05:51 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Private3

Originally Posted by wildflower70 View Post
I am going to share my personal experience with cocaine, and maybe it will help you with your decisions.

While alcohol has always been my drug of choice, I have never met a demon quite like Mr. Coke. I started out as a casual user, about 1 or 2x's per week, and that quickly led to 3,4,5,6...nights per week. One day I woke up and realized that it had grabbed me like a thief in the night, and I needed it NOW. I got so hooked that it led to a heavy two year addiction (eventually led to smoking it), until one day I found myself banging my head against the wall (literally), as I was needing a fix. That day was my last...and I was on the edge of getting into some serious trouble. I had become a coke addict much quicker than an alcoholic, which took several years to manifest. The addiction is swift and devastating, not to mention the legal ramifications.

Please listen to your instinct, this could possibly get out of control quickly.

Blessings to you....

I'm actually just casually sitting in the living room with him... I found it on him Tuesday and Wednesday , he was out Thursday ... Today he seems fine but disconnected. Am I going crazy? I feel like it. I mean I found it, in his wallet... Twice this week. Once again a few months ago, and on his nose in conversation before... It's happening.
I appreciate all your feedback. I'm so unsure on what to do...