Old 10-12-2016, 07:38 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ezzedee

I have spent a lot of time doing my head in over this part!!! The only answers I can come up with is that well in my situation she accepts it!!! I know she supplies a lot of his pills and gives him money to score! I would never do that and he would never ask me too!! I think when the addiction is getting to much and anything threatens to take it away they disappear!! I don't know if drug addicts even think when in active addiction but I think it also stems from the hurt they cause to the loved one.....out of sight out of mind! Cause if ever a thought or a memory pop in to their head the pain would be unbearable, best way to stop that is to get high again! That or they are just selfish pigs and that is probably the truest answer! I still think everyday is he ok, has he eaten is he mentally stable. Most days I just wait for his mum to call me and tell me his dead or in jail! They can not be mentally stable because I just can not cut people off like that without feeling, even if you have outgrown a relationship or you no longer feel the same about a person from a normal persons perspective you break up! Offer some ******** excuse collect your things and move along! When people just disappear like that it's guilt! They can not face what they have done so they use its a vicious cycle!