Old 10-12-2016, 04:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ezzedee

I intend on keeping contact with his son but at the moment it is a little painful! That child become a big part of my life and I feel like I would let him down just like his father if I disappear. He knows what's happened, well he knows his dad had gone and is only thinking of himself (his words) he also asked if I still love him even though I'm not with his dad ( talk about heart breaking) his family for the first time ever have cut him off aswell. They have been putting up with it for years, his mum said she has realised now she was just used to him doing this but now she has seen how it really is because he has done it to me! Drugs really do change people and for some reason I keep trying to convince myself he must really like this other girl or he wouldn't have left! But then I have a moment of clarity and see it for what it really is! It's not about me, her or his son it's about the drugs! I'm just in a hole at the moment as I gave up my job and our house so that we could focus on him!!! Then he just leaves! I would never be able to trust him again, not after the things I've seen he has messaged to her, it's true u do feel like everything is a lie......the doubt creeps in, it's so horrible!

Thank you for your replies