View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 07:04 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
zjw

If it wasn't for the family that I dearly love, I'd become a professional dirtbag: live in a van down by the river, backpack and run the mountains, just avoid the vast general population.
I'm with ya on that one. I think isolating can be theraputic. I'm not sure it would be good like 100% of the time.

I find a lot of other peoples opinions good bad ones i like ones i dont wann ahear ones i need to hear but dont wanna hear ones i'm glad to hear etc.. I find that after a while honestly? its a lot of noise. It becomes almost too much for me to chew on. Thats when I isolate to try and sort that sorta stuff all out and get back to my center etc.. I realize not all advice is bad.

But I also read something somewhere not long ago a story about a man who left all his windows and doors open and then cold wind and rain storm came blowing through the house blew all his crap all over and made it cold and wet adn really not nice in the house. He relized that sometimes he shoudl close up his house etc.. if he doesnt want things to get all blown around in disarray etc..

So I dunno I think the solution is sorta both some aloneness but some of these opinions can also be a good thing but you have to be able to take them in as you can rather then just open the flood gates and let whatever come flying in. Then it just becomes noise and too much.

certainly dont relapse on account of someone elses opinion having you jacked.

like they say about opinions there like your butthole full of you know what and everyones got one