View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 06:47 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
zjw

Originally Posted by LadyBug66 View Post
This comment is true for me. I've had a couple of friends commit suicide and I play over and over in my head..... how could I have helped?! Did they not know how much they meant to me?! This may sound selfish but I almost got angry at them for what it did to me.... Even though they never talked about it when I hear someone is thinking about it; it upsets me and I just want to tell them I CARE and there are others that care .... please just reach out!
ladybug for what its worth I've been told how suicide is a very selfish choice on there part. People can get so wrapped up into what shappening to them they do themselves in and dont realize the turmoil they cause everyone else because of said decision. It stings those close to them really bad and for many years to come.

I had a dream recently about someone close to me who killed themselves years ago. in the dreeam we where all going to a memorial service for this person. and this person showed up askign for forgiveness and explaining how deeply sorry he was. He had no idea the ramifications of his actions would be so severe.

Now that ignorace is an an excuse per say. but sometimes people are doing there best in life and there best might not be good enough but considering there sick mind and troubles its the best that they got and they may not have meant to hurt those around them even tho they inadvertantly did.

I read another story about a guy jumped off the golden gate bridge. said as soon as he jumped he changed his mind and didnt wanna die but alas too late or was it. He barely survived. So I guess not everyone wanted it to really happen.

In my case with the dream I found that the dream gave me a great deal of closure to the situation. There was a lot of loose ends left behind as a result of this persons actions.

It stinks!