View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 01:32 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Garden Girl

Maybe you haven't showered because you're trying to sober up and it is hard. Details like showering might seem petty to your recoiling central nervous system for a bit. Now that you mention it though, taking a long hot shower is a great distraction from thinking about taking a cab to the liqour store. So is posting here.[/QUOTE]

I kinda fancy myself on being a bath goddess . That means I turn regular bath time into a ceremony and ritual for the Goddess Garden Girl. Light some incense and candles, put on some Japanese tea ceremony/ or yogi/ or for me some times soft chick rock like Mazzi Star music, run some hot water with bath salts and bubble bath if that makes you smile. I like to make a paste with whatever beauty clay powder I have around and water, sometimes I mix in an oil or so and I massage it from head to toe taking my time to check in with every part of my body from shoulders to heels... This is very cleansing and detoxifying for the body seeing that clay is drawing and the skin is your largest organ.. plus us drinkers tend to be rather isolating I feel and the art of touch and massage is so healing, even if we are the ones administering it.. LOL!If I had time to do this 3x a day I would never think of drinking again!