Old 10-05-2016, 05:47 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Algorithm

Originally Posted by Tatsy View Post
I'm worried that people won't believe the miracle that has happened to me. Sorry, it isn't a miracle, I DID IT. I STOPPED DRINKING and I still cannot believe it!!
Believe it, Tatsy !!!

Any thoughts that you aren't really recovered, and that it's not really over until it's really over is just the addictive voice itself supporting -- you guessed it -- more drinking!

If that idea comes from someone else, just recognize it as their AV being projected onto you, and treat it as you would your own. No need to reason with them, to explain, to debate, or anything. Just recognize the implied support for more drinking embedded in that idea. Dismissed.

You see, I went from being an alcoholic for two decades, the last decade the worst, the last five years worse still, equivalent of 3 bottles of red wine a day, more than 750ml/ a fifth of vodka a day to STOPPING!
AVRT is for the really tough cases, Tatsy, the "hopeless" ones that have tried everything else. AVRT is the art of direct warfare on the addictive mentality itself, without taking any detours.

I realise that if I can stop drinking, I can complete an extreme adventure, I can do anything.
This is a remarkable thread, Tatsy. You can literally see your transformation, see the progress, see the jail break from the prison of addiction in the making. Best of all, it is saved for posterity, available for anyone to read in the future.

Perhaps one day someone who is lurking will read this thread, and decide to do precisely what you did. There is a large amount of free AVRT insight on this Secular Connections forum, and now your jail break story is a part of it.

As Freshstart57 likes to say... Onward!