View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 04:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jimmyc

Crippling anxiety

I don't know where to start or how to structure this thread. Anxiety is at an all time high - I haven't slept for the past 2 days (unless you count a casual hour of sleep). I have 20k debt needs paying, i'm not seeming to fit in at my new job, which makes the anxiety worse, which makes the money worry worse.... I just don't know what to do. I'm thinking of taking another day off tomorrow however it's an important day for me to be at work as a new kit arrives - Something that was brought up in my one month review - I need to show myself to be a team member and be able to just get on with these kits. However, I can't do that as all but 2 people have engaged me, count them 2 people... 2 people have engaged me and I get on well with them. The other 7 treat me like I don't exist. I'm always asking questions to them, making small talk just to get the conversation going, and there's just nothing coming back from them. I'm another normal person right? Why wont they talk to me? I can't sleep again tonight thus far, I just don't know what to do tomorrow. I hate to admit, but I have had a drink tonight. I just don't know how to cope. Do I get a doctor's appt tomorrow morning? Do I do that AND take a day off work and use up the rest of my leave? I'm really hating life right now. Depression seems to have been a product of my drinking, however my anxiety remains... I just don't know what to do.