View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 11:33 PM
  # 167 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Morning overs

Pleased your haircut turned out good, Wolfie.

Haha, Dee, they say give it 2 weeks for a haircut to settle down.

We put the central heating on, albeit very low, it just takes the chill off so instead of 19 degrees it's now 21 and comfortable. No need to wrap up in the slanket of an evening! We have a coal fire which is heaven but it sends me to sleep, so warm!

I've purchased some spring bulbs to plant. I've planted some in pots and going to put some straight in the ground. Now you're probably wondering why I'm stating such an obvious fact but the thing is, I haven't really planted before, except tomatoes, so it's a new venture for me and I look forward to seeing them in spring.
I haven't got natural green fingers, mine are a bit clumsy.

I remember when I hadn't been sober for very long, maybe a few months in, and I changed the bulb in the fridge. Nothing big but little things I was going to get round to when I was drinking. It takes a while, my get up and go is very reluctant nowadays but I get there eventually!

My dad used to call me Flier, as I chased about all the time, always on the go, rarely sat down, I wish I could get back a little bit of the flier I was!

Anyways, have a lovely weekend, enjoy your time and see you later.

Love Mags