Old 09-22-2016, 06:56 PM
  # 220 (permalink)  
wpainterw

DearSuze:
Glad you had a laugh. I confess I was teasing you a bit since your planning seemed to be taking you all over the U.S I've become a great fan of "Easy Does It" , not invented by AA, but by the Taoists in the 5th Cent. B.C. along with "Go With the Flow", "One step at a Time." All Chinese. The essence of it all is Love, Understanding, Moderation, Simplicity, Forgiveness. In my earlier days I was too compulsive, obsessive, lacking in moderation, self centered. I question whether they caused my drinking but they may have impeded my recovery. The pillars of the Parthenon look simple but they are actually rather complex, changing shape slightly towards the top . A nice old architect taught me that. Same thing with a golf or tennis swing. Looks easy, simple, but excellence takes tons of training. Going with the flow helps..
So relax a bit, take it easy. Ask your doc for a short term prescription if it would make your travel easier. I have done that and have not had addiction problems. Helps me in strange surroundings. Finally, don't worry about the cat too much. I'm well known, however, for calling home to find out how the dog is doing. One kennel said, "He's O.K. but busy. He's talking on another line. Shall I hold your call or tell him to call you back?"

Woof, Sniff and a Tail Wag from Massachusetts!

Bill and Boswell