View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 12:07 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Sara21

Hi Zoso,

I'm so happy to hear that things are going well for you, you totally deserve it!

I'm also very attached to my childhood home. I haven't lived there in over 20+ years, but it's still in the family. The memories and experiences are such a huge part of our lives.

Think of it this way.......soon it will be time for a new family to come in and make their own memories. It's like you're now passing the torch on to someone else. Hopefully they, too, can find a lot of joy and comfort in that home.

Your new home sounds wonderful and if we could, many of us would send you a housewarming gift. You sound excited about this next chapter in your life and I'm glad you have a special lady by your side to share it with.

Over the years you have shown so much kindness to the members of this forum and many of us have gained a lot of insight from your posts. Thank you for continuing to take the time to post and share, it is very much appreciated. I hope that your new home will be a place of peace, joy and comfort for you and your loved ones.

Last edited by Sara21; 09-13-2016 at 12:09 AM. Reason: typo