View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 08:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Seren
Forum Leader

I am glad you feel you can vent here. I hope you will always feel safe in doing so, because you are safe here. I am very sorry to hear about your back and hope that it heals quickly. I am also very sorry to hear about the abuse you continue to suffer at the hands of your AH.

This, by your own admission, is AH number 2 for you and what you have shared with us sounds like 'out of the frying pan and into the fire'. Why, my dear Susie, do you see yourself as someone who deserves such poor treatment. This is what breaks my heart for you.

There is knowing the answer and actually doing something with that information. I hope and pray that you will someday know, deep down, that you deserve better treatment--and then do something about it. You deserve much better treatment than anything he seems capable of providing!

What I see is someone who works hard and is capable and competent enough to have the earning capacity to afford a nice new car and treat someone else to a meal out! This, to me, is evidence that you are a smart, competent, capable and successful business woman.

I also seem to recall, as evidenced by your profile photo, that you are very fond of animals. This, to me, suggests someone with a kind and compassionate heart.

These are good things! I hope that someday you can believe that, too.