Old 09-10-2016, 06:15 AM
  # 259 (permalink)  
HelenofTroy
Living the life

Elicia you are so right about baby time! My granddaughter is 8 months old and is the delight of my life. My daughter and her husband are in the process of moving 2 hours away for a new job but I keep telling myself it's not that bad. No we won't be able to just drop in on each other anymore but really it's only a 2 hour drive. I have friends whose children have moved across the country for jobs and they can only see their grandkids once or twice a year. I have many blessings in my life.

Originally Posted by Elicia08 View Post
Good morning, all! So grateful to be up with the sun and so very, very thankful I didn't give in and get drunk yesterday. Lots to do today. My bf's daughter, boyfriend, 12-year old daughter, and 6-month old daughter are coming for dinner tonight. I LOVE me some baby time. We're gonna cook out and maybe have a fire in the firepit if it's not too freakin hot. I'm dying for firepit weather. Need to do some more yard clean up--should be doing it now while it's cool, but I'm here instead. I'm also still wearing my nightgown so I probably need to get dressed. Or maybe I could just go pull some weeds in my nightie? I think not.....

Have a great day everyone! And if you are struggling, POST! I didn't want to do it yesterday but when I did it really helped. I'm still sober today and going on five weeks tomorrow!