Old 09-05-2016, 05:05 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
wpainterw

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
LOL ~ snap ~ so I should have added that you have more size options with Tiny Pic.
Thanks Suze and Dee:
I'm having no luck. Had to go to Tinypic since my photo needed to be resized. Tinypic refused to upload the photo unless I filled in a blank with a thing I had to reproduce to make sure I was legit.and was not scamming. I tried to do this twice and was consistently rejected as having submitted an invalid response. So Tinypic is out for me but I may try another free resizing website, kindly suggested by another member, to see whether they can help. But I must rest now, watch TV, pet the dog.
Honestly I'm upset and very frustrated. My photo means a lot to me. A lot. Can't or won't explain at this point. Too upset.
One thing I know. It seems obvious that the software on SoberRecovery's website is set up so no one who is not completely sober can operate it and even then it may endanger relapse for newcomers. I am thankful that I have so much sobriety that my main risk now is not drinking but depression and sleepless nights. Signing off. End of story.

Sadly

Bill