Old 08-24-2016, 05:06 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
aliciagr

Originally Posted by Berrybean View Post
Glad it helped you as well. The Internet is a wonderful resource isn't it. I think I would have just suffered my whole life (from my alcoholic thinking and codependency) if I hadn't at least been able to read about it first. So much shame attached to all this stuff, but mostly due to lack of understanding. On everyone's part.

I hope you're feeling less raw today ☺
Yes feeling better. The session was very good. We discussed a lot of rather intimate details of my marriage and that was hard. But the Dr said I am being an advocate for my own health and its really positive. She left me with a few things to think about but was not harsh with me about any of my choices . Also she did get references for my husband. A couple of different ones because she said its important he find the right fit. I feel like I'm establishing a good connection with her and I'm seeing her once a week going forward for a while. Hopefully things are going to settle down and I can work thru some things. This week has had little drama going on which is excellent. Dr suggested I try to begin to refocus on normal life because she feels ive been in acute crisis mode. Normal response she says due to the circumstances and constant turn of events I was facing.