View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 12:43 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

vaya....I have been thinking about your requests.
I have been trying to give you an indepth resoponse, after you post..which is usually in the early morning hours...after midnight.
I would be happy to post in a more "timely" manner before you do things. My problem with that is--I don't always know before you do things.

You said "You can beat me over the head."...My goal in posting to you is not to "beat you over the head". that would serve no purpose to you or to me, for that matter.
My goal is to pay things forward by offering my experience to someone else who has faced some of the same things that I have. I wish to god that I had someone to help me when I was hurting so badly. I didn't have the internet, then. I needed guidance so badly, but, I didn't know any other parents who had walked the same path.

You asked that I not "beat you up for asking for responses". I read over my posts...and I don't think that I beat you up for that....however, if you will show me where I did..I will do my best to never do that again.

Now, I do get it that I have been especially honest and straight forward to you, in my responses. I know that it sounds harsh....it is so hard to describe how to make the kind of very strong boundaries that your situation literally demands.
I try to do it with as much compassion as I can with the written word.
I know how hard it is for mothers to do what, often, feels so counter-intuitive.
and these kind of changes are sooo hard.

Maybe, you could tell me exactly what times you would like me to post. and, tell me a better way to communicate with you, the things that I think would help you as a mother, as well as what would be helpful for your son.

As one mother to another..I want to help you. But, I centainly don't want to make it worse....

I feel so, so sorry....so sorry, in the face of such human pain.....

dandylion