View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 09:07 AM
  # 250 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Day 164. As Bobbieka already discovered, there aren't really any fun facts about 164. Except for this: it's one number more than 163. And tomorrow will be one number more than this.

After yesterday's early morning noise fest, the neighbors are creepily quiet this morning. I'm not complaining, just going to enjoy it while it lasts. Work tonight. No other plans for the day.

Glad to see so many check in this morning. Sorry I haven't been doing the "respond to everyone" post all the time lately. I'm sure I'll do it again at some point, but I was boring myself with my repetitiveness. But just know it does make me happy to see so many people checking in here and especially when it looks like things are starting to "click" for others. One day at a time, this does get easier and better. I promise that's how it's worked for me so far.

If you're struggling at any point today, get in here and ask for some help. And remember a drink is never the answer. It's the problem. You don't have to take that first drink no matter what.