Old 08-21-2016, 06:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
vaya

What people are saying really makes sense. If he has a job to get to, BTW, why are you taking him? Then he can go to the job and make money and find a place to stay. I've struggled with a lot with my AS and his heroin addiction, but he's never done anything as extreme as that. has blown all his money and I have continued to help him within varying amounts from time to time and have come to his rescue when he got kicked out of his place. But it's always the same thing.....does dope, says he's looking for work, wants to quit, etc...sometimes works....but always the dope. No amount of help I've given him or letting him stay with me has really done anything more than prolong his problems and my suffering and lack of peace in my home. Your son does need help. I would have found it easier to give him the boot when he had the car so at least he could have slept in it. Clearly he isn't experiencing the consequences of his actions. If this is your first time dealing with this, I understand it is hard. At the very least he should be permitted to hang out all day and think nothing of it. He's probably celebrating the fact that he can! I'm sorry but what will he do now is something he has to figure out, starting with where he will live and how to get to work. If he has $ he can get a room somewhere for now or stay in a transitional living. Doesn't sound healthy for you for him to be there .