Old 08-21-2016, 05:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GoodKarma

My Son Gave His Car Away Last Night For Crack

Well, I'm back with bad news. My son was doing so much better. Working ever day and finally saved enough money for a car. I even chipped in some money to help him out so I wouldn't have to get up at 5:00 a.m. every morning to take him to work.

Well last night he drove down to the hood and spent all the money he had on crack. Then when all his money was gone, he told the crack dealer he could have his car and his cell phone for more crack.

He called me this morning to tell me he no longer had a car or a phone and that he had given them to the crack dealer for more crack and wanted me to come pick him up. I was furious and refused to pick him up. He found his way to the place he goes for drug meetings and called from there and asked if I would pick him up there. I finally went and got him. So all day he has just been happy as a lark like nothing has happened at all. Watching football, washing clothes, laughing and talking and could not care less that he has given his car and phone away.

I told him I could no longer get up at 5:00 a.m. and take him to work anymore and he had the nerve to ask me why!

I cannot take this any longer. What now?