View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 06:48 AM
  # 214 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Clouds around from a Front sweeping through, so that makes for some nice Skies 'round here...

In a reasonably-smooth Process, I got our new HD TV mounted on the high Eave point of the House where it can see Signal fo evah. Any Day you don't fall off the Roof is a good Day. It's fun to finally see some local News and Weather that's not all Big City Slick. From various 'Repeater' Transmitter Towers, we now have - count 'em - 3 PBS Feeds to pick from; one in Spanish. Probably the biggest unexpected plus was to now receive Me TV; all Reruns from my Wasted Youth. The Twilight Zone is on at 22:30 or so, and I'll have to find a way to stay up for that.

I did have a weird, uncharacteristic Drinking Dream a few Nights back. However, even in it, I was chastising myself for 'weighing' how many Shots I could throw down w/o losing it. The Good News was that my AV wasn't getting away with anything; even in my Dreams. A much better Dream would be to sample Weekender Gal Cookies while in lounging in my Sean Connery Fur_kini. I'll work on summoning up that Dream...

In Marital Scheduling that just happened, MesaMate's away to a Chick Lunch today while I head to The Big City for miss_ca_lane_ious parts for the Trailer Solar Project. About a Week until I launch solo w/MesaDog. Light Snow just fell on Pikes Peak, so I gotta be able to run the Trailer Heater Fan from well-charged Batteries if I'm not gonna affect my delicate Physique.

A lil Ode to Payday, here, from the smokin' Joe Bonamassa...

- 'Just Got Paid' ~ Joe Bonamassa ~ Live -