View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 10:58 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Elicia08

May I please get on the bus? I LOVE lobster. And crab.... And shrimp... And oysters... Think I was meant to live by the sea! Anyway...

I am new(ish) to sobriety. 11 days today. (1:50pm Thursday in Atlanta). Not really new to SR although I have been gone for a long time. I imagine my last post was somewhere around 2008 but I'm not sure, and it was under another username. So glad to have found you all again. What they say is true--it gets worse every time you go back out. When I stopped drinking last time I was a horrible binge drinker who could manage to stay sober at least a day or two at a time. This time I got to the point where I was drinking a minimum of 8 beers everyday. Most days it was more like 20-25 beers plus multiple shots at the bar. I'm really surprised I'm still alive.

No major plans for the weekend except to not pick up no matter what. Other than that, maybe some yard work, coloring, binge-watching Netflix, and quality time with my honey. And coming here of course! Doubt I'll be able to keep up with y'all but I'll throw in my two cents periodically. Love reading what y'all post!!