Old 08-12-2016, 05:05 AM
  # 387 (permalink)  
kgirl41

Viperidae - congrats on 37 days! Join us and inspire us to stay strong in these early days!

Saltybeagle - great job on a week! it may seem hopeless but the very best thing you can do right now is not drink and begin to earn back trust from your family. It will come in time. Each day you choose not to drink is one day closer to having that.

soberandhealthy - I hope that today you will choose not to drink. Dee has provided some wonderful resources, use them. Check back in with us so we know you are ok.

capricallia - yay on 6 days! I believe in you and know you will get through your holiday. Stay busy and close to here is you can. We are here for you.

I had some fleeting thoughts of grabbing beer last night. I can tell the weekend is here. That's my pattern, binge drink 2 - 3 nights starting around Thursday. So it was habitual thinking. Instead, I went to the bookstore and bought a new book. I'm a little nervous for this weekend. Even when I tell myself I'm not going to drink I find myself at the store buying beer. You can plan to see me here a lot over the weekend!

Hope everyone has a great and sober day! Thank you all for being here and posting what you're feeling and the thoughts you are having. It helps so much to know there are others feeling exactly like I do.