View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 05:58 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
sleepie

Am I honest with my Dr about drinking? Uh, yeah, to say the least. He's been hearing about it for years, in detail. Many times. In detail. With numbers. He also helped me last time I had withdrawals and also saw him last I quit for a stretch. So yeah, I wouldn't really call myself dishonest there.

Also believe they checked my levels, FSH or something, and thyroid... And enzymes, and everything,.

This has been triggered by the heat to a crazy degree since I was heat sick some years ago.

I am aware that people will share their experiences and am not looking for a diagnosis. I am also prone to anxiety and don't want to be running to the Dr over every little thing. Case in point, after spending literally my last penny on expensive ultra sounds and appointments for female issues, I am only told I have a problem nothing can be done about. The stress of the many, many appointments, vague symptoms, tests and waiting for results basically ruined me mentally, and all for nothing. Nothing has changed, except my bank account is empty and I am stressed beyond my limit. I still have pain, other functions are still a nightmare and I am basically told to live with it. I would have been better off saving my money and mentality and never looking into it. Because they use chalked it up with a shrug and I could have done that on my own.

I had also a benzo issue and my understanding us that coupling them with alcohol can be its own unique kind of hell after one quits, so yes, I do wish to know of the of others in that respect.