View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 03:50 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
PHRD

I'm back. Have a few minutes before work to check in. Had a few seconds of AV yesterday saying all my issues with alcohol were related to my probably having Lyme. Um no, AV, I have a great life now. Am getting so healthy and do not want to go back to being dependent on a toxin to be happy again. My answer is "Not on your life" or something like that. I am really concerned about how horrible I've felt, the pain, the brain fog, etc and just can't believe I made it through these last few months and kept running my business successfully. If I had been drinking, I'd likely be dead or have done something stupid in all the frustration of it all. Thank you for my group here staying active, being so supportive and thank you to myself for caring about me enough to make the big steps and resolve needed to get over AV. I've been in a brain fog from alcohol for a long time and now these past few months from Lyme. I can't stand to wait to see what amazing things are going to be happening in my future now! K off to work!