Old 08-03-2016, 04:46 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Nice Pergola Concept, LBrain ~

I, too, like a lil 'Push -> Pull' on ideas because it forces me to mentally hone the finished Project. Your Final Draft sounds solid, and purty. Nuffin' gonna wobble, as you mentioned the possibility of in the last Thread part. No Codes in the County I built in, so I can & do over-build however I want.

When I set my Solar/Mechanical Gate, I rented this one Person Post Hole Digger. You tow it to the Job. The Gas Motor is over the Drill Auger. In a 'V', two Handles extend safely beyond the Motor. The one Axle w/Tires is on down the Chassis. It's counter-balanced so that you don't wrestle any Torque factors, as with a Two Person Model. I couldn't believe how easy it was to use. However, no way to get one into your spectacular Yard, I suspect.

Hearing Thunder now, and watching dark grey Clouds a few Miles away. Oh - BAM! - a Lightning Strike a safe distance away. Good Show might be comin' up. Mebbe time soon to stack Campfire Wood under the Trailer Slide-Out to keep it dry for later. I'll stay on all-Battery Power, and sit under the Trailer Awning.