View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 08:54 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Thelyoness83

Thanks for your reply. I've been reading through this site and forums all morning. He didn't threaten suicide, just saying that to make me feel bad, so that I'll have regrets for not having sex with him and for being mad at him. It is manipulation and the worst bc he knows the struggles I have from my sister dying from suicide.
What has made the most sense from what I read is detachment. He's lied and hurt me so much I'm just detached. He hasn't even noticed until last night. Then when he realized how I'm not going to engage and enable like I used to, he gets mad and tries to blame me and bring up things I've done so he's not the bad person. He turns it around so I'm the bad person and he's a victim. And I'm not reacting like I used to bc I'm not doing that anymore. So he just wigs out bc he doesn't know how to react to this bc it's not the same pattern he's used to. So he leaves in his company truck and I haven't heard from him since. Before he left he had to say a bunch of mean things and act really immature, slamming things and the door, then revving his truck and turning up music as loud as possible. So immature and I'm sure the neighbors loved that. But I didn't fight back, say anything, nothing. So I'm figuring he doesn't know how to react to this. And I don't know what to do either after this. If he and when he comes back.