View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 05:54 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Sunflower, we're on the same day. 24 coming to an end. I've really started to feel something kick in. I've been a bit tired to excercise, so I don't want to push it. But I'm getting way more done and handling a lot more stress. Things that drive me to the bar are not. I'm not even thinking about it. I get home totally exhausted and really don't even want to eat. I gobble down Whole Foods buffet food and hit the bed.

I'd like to relax and watch some TV. Bill Maher is on tonight. Maybe a Dateline murder mystery? I'm tired, but tired from doing things.

My family sees the change and is reacting well. Thank god. They want me in with them in family therapy which would be awful, but I managed to get this through in the short term. I'll go to this therapist myself and explain my side (these people are crazy), the therapist will be convinced I'm on the level and a good guy, and I will consent to my therapist working in conjunction with their therapist. That buys me a couple of weeks to get even better and maybe they'll drop the whole thing. However, their pressure has been good for me. Even though I'm stressed to the bone.

I'll try to come on here and be helpful to you guys. I'm on my 90th :p try, so I know like 6 things. Haha. I'm going to post a question in my next post about dealing with my needs over a friend's. Tough stuff.

Thanks!!!!!!