Old 07-29-2016, 10:31 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Gdgirl1972

Thanks guys! I have medically detoxed in the past and I have also done it naturally. I actually have been feeling even better as the day goes on but I know what PP's were saying about how sometimes withdrawals can be delayed. Let's just say I've been on this merry go round way more times than I'd like to admit, and I'm not looking forward to my night sleep tonight. My husband is here and supportive and we have a no alcohol allowed in the house rule. I'm definitely going to check back and keep you guys posted as to how my night is. I think tomorrow afternoon or the next day I'm going to feel much more like myself. I know that once the first 24 hours are over, the risks start to decline if your withdrawal symptoms remain minor, which mine are. I have a couple of lorazepam that were prescribed to me awhile ago for this purpose, but am not feeling like I yet need them. I'm really trying to stay and be clean from everything. One thing I've never tried before is AA and I think it might be the answer for me.