View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 03:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
James88

The idea and treatment is called NAD+

NAD + to have in a center via IV treatment is ment to be expensive as hell. And i did plan to do it..
But i found a product called Niagen that is a natral product called Nicotinamide riboside, look this up your selfs.. This seemed to be the better version of only a few, i took 1 250mg every morning for a week then i went up to morning and night.. After 2weeks i woke up one morning and it was like id woken up from a bad dream, i said to my self "ive been gone but im back now"

Zero sides affects .. I cant beleive how its changed my feelings towards using drugs and how great i feel.

Niagen is the closest product available via oral to NAD+ that is only given via IV treatment, but im getting the same benafits as what you read on NAD+ for addiction

Ive saved up and am of to london for NAD+ treatment in 6 weeks only beacuse ive had such a great responce to this i want to try the beat version.

Hopfuly i can stick around to share my experiance dee?

So all im saying here, no links- please google NAD+ for addiction and read all avaliavle info from many many sources .

Thanks you for letting me share some succsess . Things have changed