View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 03:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
James88

Recovery sucsess

Hi, ive been an on looker and member of this fourm for years, id like to share some importaint information with you.

Ive taken the time to open a new account so i can post this to help others.

I have been a cocaine addict for over 12years

I have all the same storys as you guy, relationship brake downs, neglecting your self and life.. Not understand why you Continue to act the way we do even when friends and family are crying infront of you to change...

I have always been a fighter and over the last 18months id say i spend around 2 hours most evenings researching addiction, cures, help and methods.

Im in the UK and have been on the phone for hours at a time with contact from detox centres and wellbeing centres ect even MD's

After many trials on my self and products aimed to help and methods aimed to help ive nailed it.

I have somthing that has changed the way i feel, the way i think .. All cravings gone.

I have to share this.

My girlfriend was crying a few weeks ago as she said she dint ever thing she would see this side of me again.

Im in disbelieve myself.

The prosess ive used is extremely affordable and life changing.

Im reaching out here and ive no need to,

The problem i have in sharing my succsess with you guys is that ive used a suppliment that has been 70% of the reason for my amazing life change, but i understand fourms will not allow us to talk about products ect

Im now reaching out to the website oweners / mods

Is there any way i can leave some information of the general idea so people can go on and reaaruch "Many" products simular and just be informed?

I believe this information will save lives as its saved myn.

Im in such a good way that im sat here taking time to help other people when i no longer need to be online on addictipn forums.

Im a 30yr old construction worker in the UK that dedicated my free time to recovery and won. Please allow me to point people in the right direction.