Old 07-19-2016, 05:47 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
zjw

maybe employers are ignoreing you because its a fresh out of school thing? I'm always amazed at those who finish school and find a job irght off the bat. I know when i got into my field no one would touch me I had to claw my way to where i am now. My little brother however fresh out of school gets hired doing stuff slightly down a grade from me not too much tho right off the bat. I thought geeze some people have all the luck I just got ignored.

The upside is things always work out one way or another it just stinks when your at this particular phase of the game.

I was out of work one time and even minimum wage jobs wouldnt touch me. I'd fill out the applications and have to put down my past salaries. I'm fairly certain thats why they woudlnt hire me. why would a guy who made good money stick around at a min wage gig? so i'd just get passed by meanwhile i had kids to feed!!

I finally found a friend of mine who managed a gas station said hey i need some work he hired me on i filled out the application. Asked him to read my employement history and asked him if he didnt know me what he would think about a guy with my crudentials applying to work there given the kind of money I could make elsewhere. He said he'd think i was totally insane!!

and that is why no one would hire me even for a min wage job when i was like starving to death.

I hope it works out for you. In my case it did I had to sell everything and move 1200 miles away etc... but it was for the better.