View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 02:19 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
newbeginings16

As of this morning-I received an email from him that he sent to my work email. Again it stated how terrible I am as a person, I never loved him, demanded I personally return his little bag of clothes and my wedding rings (I already thru one out of the car a month ago when the last incident happened with him). and that his family hated me and said they know I am with another man and that's why I am divorcing him and not responding.-Which is a little aggrevating as the fact that he has a hard criminal record, is very controlling, manipulative, verbally and physically abusive, doesn't hold a job and has a crack and alcoholic addiction and I have a Court order of Protection, makes him such a great man and there is no better man out there and how could I possibly leave him because he is that great! (so sorry, I had to vent here).
I contacted the police department and I work in once city and live in another so where I work I was told the officer had to come to my job to view the email on my computer. Talk about embarrassing. Of course all eyes were on me as I was walking thru the office with a large Police Man. He did the report in private, said he violated 3 court areas in the OP and said I was to call the police department where I live and show them all the texts from the weekend and file a report as well as this man clearly does not care about the law. So now I have to go to the Police Station after work and make that report. This is so tiring and he said he is leaving the state in 12 days, I hope so unless he gets arrested first. All of this could have been avoided if he truly worked on his path he said he was. Months ago I had hope especially as his anger management classes seemed to be doing well with him, now it seems to be a joke. I am so glad I listened to my inner self and took a good hard look at my kids and told them how much I love them and that I am doing all I can to love them and keep them safe.