View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 08:20 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
fripfrop

The point I am making is this..I am a person, I am not "good" I am not "bad" I just "am" I'm just a human. My BEHAVIOUR by drinking..is BAD
The reason I started this thread was because of my BEHAVIOUR of drinking..I am feeling bad, and want to get past it.
I feel this feeling bad about what I have done, is hampering me being able to kick the drink into touch.
The worse I feel about my BEHAVIOUR the worse I feel about myself. The worse I feel about myself, the more disabled I feel in trying to change that BEHAVIOUR.
I am not "selfish" I am a person who acts selfishly by drinking.
Sometimes I act unselfishly that doesn't make me an unselfish person..it makes me someone who BEHAVED unselfishly
I donated some of my eggs to my sister who was having fertility problems, I was going to be a surrogate for her, if she needed it, before I started drinking.
Even though I have suffered very bad post natal depression in the past.
Is that ME being UNSELFISH, or ME doing and unselfish ACT?
Don't label the person by the action Frickaflip..it's very dangerous.
I have noticed a few of you guys around these forums..those that think they are "shooting from the hip"..an excuse to bring people down.
All of you serve no good, make people feel bad, and take pleasure in writing rubbish as fact