View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 08:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tate9685

Need advice please

I am so mad at my daughter....I really want to cut her out of my life completely. If you read my prior posts you know that she is 21 years old and lives with me or did...or does. I don't know now. She has a 2 year old and a 9 month old son. Different fathers. One is in jail and the other is married. I've tried but she is so selfish. I got mad at her for having some other guy over and during a very heated arguement told her to move out. I told her later I was just angry and didn't mean it but wanted her to clean after herself....not have her new boyfriend sleep over etc....just basic stuff. She stayed with friends now for over 2 weeks and says she is not coming home. She won't tell me who watches my grandsons every day and I know she's been staying with different people so there's moving around and no stability for the boys. I drank a 5th ofvodka on Monday night because I couldn't stand the pain. Now I told my boss because I missed work on Tuesday and the good thing is I did go to an AA meeting and met a lady because I was desperate...but now I'm kinda bummed that I told my boss. He was very supportive though. I want to tell my daughter that I don't like her keeping the boys away from me and keeping them moving around and not here at home in their beds. They must be very confused. The 2 year old is very fond of me and calls me mom. If she doesn't get her act together and put their needs first I want to tell her that I am cutting her out of my life all together. I can't take this anymore. but my poor babies. This is so hard. Any advice will help. Thanks.