View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 09:24 AM
  # 173 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Wow, busy weekend here!! I've been offline much of the weekend and today, as we had company Saturday/Sunday, Father's Day, as we all know, and we are also down to one working family computer, which my daughter is using to prepare for her last two finals, tomorrow.

Welcome "home" Dee!! We've missed you. Hope you had a good time making music.

Wishing all our great Dads a belated Happy Father's Day, I hope it was great!

V, glad you got through Sunday and are feeling better. It is an awful empty feeing to be an adult orphan. My father was always such an anchor for me in life. I miss my mother too, but we had a rocky time through the years.

Conquest, you've been through so much! Hopefully we'll get a glimpse of your new smile someday! I don't think I was with you guys from the very beginning. Did you have an accident? My friends son has a terrible bicycle accident and sounds like very similar process. He's still got bone to replace, and has to wear a partial for two front teeth since 15! He's just graduated HS. It's hard and expensive. Big hugs to you.

I was up extra early, after a late night watching basketball. My team did not win, boohoo. Son had a breakfast thing at school where he showed me all his best works from all 7 years at his school. It was fun seeing pict from kindergarten and younger years. He was so darned cute!! He's really grown into a handsome preteen, too, if I may say so, lol. Mama's boy? Just a little. He's done on Wednesday, with a ceremony and a big party that afternoon. Both kids finish school Wednesday.

Oh, Mark, it may be a lofty goal to both drive and enjoy all 3 places: Plymouth, Newport, and Mystic. Traffic onto and off the Cape can be very heavy, and you'll want to spend time seeing each place. But, if you start early, and go all night, you may get them all in! Any one destination could make for a good day trip.

Hello to Arbor, BD, Leigh, Briar!