View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 06:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ellima01

I Just Read A Trread...

i just read a thread by Emily33- talking about her AH missing her nephews wedding- boy can I relate. My AH missed his baby brother's wedding (that he was supposed to be in) June 25th.
But you know- I read alot of threads here- and we all have some issues in common it seems.
I am really hurting tonight- actually I have been for the last 2 nights.
Yesterday (7/31)was my wedding anniversary- 2 years I got a sitter lined up on 7/30 and my Ah and i had been planning to go out and eat somewhere nice and spend a night alone (something we never get to do)
Well- he got drunk and showed his ass on that night- the next morning 9our anniversary) he wants to make it up and take me out to lunch.
Well- I was feeling forgiving (our anniversary and all) so I say- "well- it's not even 11am yet- lets go have a late breakfast instead" but he REALLY wanted to go to this certain resteraunt.
I don't know why I didn't realize that t was Sunday- and this resteraunt was the only one serving Alcohol on sunday.
We get there- and get seated. it is 1130AM. The waiter comes up and asks me what I would like and I order tea and an appetizer- AH says "I'll have a double Maker's and coke"
When the waiter told him they didn't serve liqour until 1pm- He started cursing and acting a fool- I wound up getting mine to go and stayed at my sister in laws until bedtime- boy what a great anniverary.
I think what tops it all off is that this morning - after showing his ass TWICE and ruining our anniversart- He says, "why aren't you talking - are you mad at me?"
good Lord help me