View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 08:45 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Thanks guys!

Good luck Conquest, you're almost done!

Aw V, I hope little V is okay...poor thing.

And smart choice Phoebe, drinking just turns one crappy day into two. Or two months, at least, if you're me!

Yeah, I ditched my retainer sometime during college, and I found out why you're supposed to keep wearing those. Oh well, it isn't too bad, just my natural gaps. I probably won't have them fixed. I just don't care that much.

I saw my new desk today. It's in a different building, and it's arguably the sh*ttiest cubicle in the whole office. I don't even think there was meant to be a cubicle there in the first place. I say this with a huge smile because I'm going to be so much happier there, it's perfect! Everything about this new arrangement is awesome!

Unlike most people, I don't like to sit near a window because I have some weird mood issues with light and time of day. I stay more stable throughout the day if I can't see the change in the light. When I'm especially unstable, I try not to even leave the building at lunch because the daylight can sometimes mess me up. One of my most brutal depressions ever started immediately after I moved into an office with a window, and it ended right after I moved to one without. Of course I would never tell my employer this, so I always just hope for a crappy desk way back in the corner. Luckily, I work for the government, so I always get my wish . I've also looked like a very nice person a couple times when I was offered a window desk and turned it down like "nah, give it to the new guy, I want him to be happy here!" Totally self-serving all the way around, ha!