View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 05:42 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Aww, V, that would be tough for me too, a stone uncovering. It took me almost a year, I think, to deal with adding my dad's name to the headstone. I just did not like dealing with facing it all. I miss him, and it has been 4 years.

I hope little V is ok.

Mark, if you decide to do invisalign, consult an orthodontist. I am not so sure my dentist is as attentive to the details of bite that my childhood orthodontist was. This is addressing shifting I have had as well. I had braces, full train tracks, for 4 years as a teen! Both dentists and orthodontists offer them. In some ways, I think regular braces, if you can stand it cosmetically, might be faster. I find, because I can take them out, that I may forget to put them back in, and then, I lose a little time here and there, and in the end, it takes longer. But, if you are a professional in meetings, it is nice if you can take them out. Sometimes I talk funny, or they can get a bit spitty, lol, while trying to project. I don't really have to do any of that, so its okay for me, and, you can remove them for brief periods to eat, brush or for a meeting. Just the inside scoop!