Old 06-15-2016, 02:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Liveitwell

UM, dude, I hate to tell you but her family is as sick if not sicker than she is....my ex mother in law started buying booze for her own son when he was 14 and allowing him to get drunk in her house-big sister would also supply him with alcohol-and they'd get drunk and have parties at the house-all the while my ex mother in law bitched about her abusive alcoholic husbands drinking (who, naturally died a few years ago at a young age due to, cirrhosis and total body organ failure). My ex brother in law was present at mediation prior to our divorce where the absolute need for soberlink was discussed and agreed on, he and my exs sister were both there in the court room last year when the judge lectured my ex and told him he was an alcoholic choosing drinking over his kids. Funny, my ex has called numerous times drunker than drunk since that time from their home, most likely drinking with sissy and brother in law all the while concocting some way to get back at me. For what, I'm still not sure....telling the truth , most likely. My ex mother in laws fateful warning to me almost 8 years ago was: "I was always worried xxx would turn out like his dad". Well, guess what idiot, he did, and you are right there to blame, MOTY! (I don't harbor anger toward her other than what she allowed her son to do to my children-for that, she will be held responsible).

My point is this....this is what sick toxic Alcoholic families just DO! They scapegoat the person telling the truth so they don't have to point fingers at themselves....I say this often here....you got out of the crab trap so they will try to rip your legs off....but let them. Thank The Lord you got out!