View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 12:42 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
RedAndy

morning mate,

I remember back to your original trip and you mentioning then how you felt with your brother so can understand that it frustrates you that he is not showing a little more understanding and support further down the line however I like what BB has mentioned above and it does ring oh so true regarding things we can change and things we can't and acceptance of the way others are towards us, you know what is right for you and I most certainly wouldn't let what anyone and I mean anyone thought get in the way of where we are and where we are going on this journey, let it go mate as he's like others said probably still a little confused / upset that he's lost his drinking partner and what he see's as the laughs you had whilst knocking them back, the fact you are more than comfortable to be around social situations I think he'll come round soon and understand that your not just taking time off, hopefully time will show him that its a decision you have made and are happy with / enjoying and from meeting you I can tell that you are still a great laugh and great person to be around full stop, he'll come round to it in time I expect as he won't want to miss out on being around you when you're home or he comes to visit. Good luck with the move mate