Old 06-07-2016, 07:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Oread

Originally Posted by healthyagain View Post
You do not have to express it. You are being manipulated and you can feel it. Can you go no contact? Sometimes, this is the only way. Sometimes they play the game for too long, and even when you stop dancing to his tune, he will play harder.

It gets better, I promise you. But you must remove his toxicity from your system. They can affect you in so many different ways. They can kill your self-confidence, drive you nuts, separate you from your loved ones.

First 6 months is the hardest, at one year, things really start falling into their place.
Thank you. I did block him last week. He had been sending really heart-felt messages all week about how he believe we were meant to be together and he truly wants to prove himself to me yada yada. and then I found out he was drinking on one of the days he sent those messages.

I informed him that I was blocking him. He still keeps trying to call. The phone autoblocks him, but still informs me that he called. Just seeing this troubles me. And today he started calling from his work phone. At least I can't see text messages, though.