View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 06:44 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
BD84

Read my first ever post and the few after. I was in the early stages of addiction and had very slight withdrawls. The fine people here told me to stop drinking and I like an idiot went to just on weekends. They warned me about kindling. Google kindling alcoholism please.

With kindling my slight withdrawls got worse just a little bit at a time. So slow I just fought it. At first it was slight insomnia and high blood pressure. After a year the neurological side of things were hitting. You dont want that. Muscle twitches all day, hypnic jerks at night, insomnia, and a host of other things.

I was told to stop and I didnt. It was a mistake. I am a week in now and the withdrawls are going away. I had cravings on Saturday and fought through. Just because our lives havent spiraled we are still addicts. I cant believe I let it come to this but I did. I am not drinking all of June and probably never again. I feel too good right now to go back.

I cant have just a few. I wish I could. Join me for sober June?

Please google kindling alcoholism. I wish I would have read it all and taken it to heart a year ago.