View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 04:58 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
CCFCAFC

Unfortunately mine was 2 nights ago. Went to a concert that I was very much looking forward to, loaded up on drinks before hand and during and can't remember 95% of the gig - or actually getting home. Saw photos of myself the next day asleep on the train home.

Blackouts are the worst. According to my friends I didn't even 'seem that drunk' yet memories aren't being formed. It's horrible and I hate it so much. I always assume I did the most stupid/ridiculous things while in that stage and I probably did do some stupid things - things I would never do when sober.

I can go for days/weeks without drinking but when I do I just can't handle it, my first several drinks i'm 'fine' - don't feel drunk and then bam one more and it's lights out. I am fortunate in life - I'm 29, I have a good family, wife and son with another boy on the way and it's time to put a stop to this. I don't even know it got to this but every night out is the same. And I know how messed up this is - but I almost feel like I need to have another big session just to prove to myself that I can control it and it doesn't control me - ridiculous.