View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 10:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
zjw

OH WOW. I cannot relate to your specific problems well the unable to buy stuff thing i can lol i'm good at that one.

You sound overwhelmed and having been there done that me? i try to not get myself tangled into so much because how you feel right now woudl send me to the bar or well leave me feeling miserable and who wants to feel that way.

But what is done is done your in the predicament at this juncture. My best advice is do what you can. Do your best stay within your comfortable capabilities and limits and be happy and accepting of this.

Many days in early sobriety and even now I used to say My best might not be godo enough but its my best today and its all i got to give. That being said do what you can and let it all be?

You got a lot going on tho it sounds like. I'd be pullin gmy hair out. My routine is work 40 hours manage my 6 kids and one night a week I go to band practice and I run daily at lunch time. Much more then this my head spins!! and even this is too much for me more often then not!