View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 11:45 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
lily1122

Back at it again

Well I came home tonight and my boyfriend has been drinking. I knew it as soon as I looked at him. I told him I didn't want to talk to him and he got pissed and when I told him to go outside because I didn't want to be around him he started blaming everything under the sun why he drank and he acts like it's no big deal he said he ****** up again and he might as well go kill himself I said good. He freaked out. He kicked my microwave and started screaming at me and that he wants to work through this I said have fun doing it by yourself and I walked out. I'm not talking to him while he's under the influence and honestly I have nothing to say to him. I told him if he stared drinking to not speak to me. I'm tired of him blaming his stress on why he drinks and because his life is crap. Well wonder why dummy. He was sober for 1 month while in jail and a little over 2 weeks out of jail. He can go back for all I care. I'm better off without him. If he's gonna do this 2 weeks after he got out its only a matter of time before he starts using again. If/when that happens I hope he gets arrested and goes away for good. It's the only way I can have peace. I'm tired of coming home after work and dealing with this. It's not fair to me. I don't deserve it. I've been there for him through so much and he just doesn't give a **** about me. I wish he would leave but he won't. He knows I would never let him in my life again and for some reason he thinks we still have a relationship. He just drank it away.