View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 11:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cahabr

Recovery App Brainstorm

I'm interested in building a mobile app for recovering addicts and hoping to get some feedback from the community. I've been an active member of this community myself and know how important social interactions and tools are to recovering addicts. I'm hoping to build something that can just be another tool in the tool belt of the recovering addict.

This is as much about keeping myself busy (which helps me greatly with my recovery) as anything else, and hopefully in the end I create something useful to others.

If you want to help, please just let me know what kind of features you would like to see in a mobile app that would help with your recovery journey. Also if you use any other apps currently, I'd love to hear about them.

Keep in mind I'm one person (at least at the start) so this will likely be a pretty minimal app, but don't let that stop you from dreaming up whatever you want. Just looking for some ideas to mull over at this point. I appreciate it!

For any technically inclined folks, I'll be using Angular2 NativeScript with a Firebase backend. Real time interaction will be key.

Please feel free to move this topic if there is a more appropriate place for it.