Thread: 22 years old
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 04:58 AM
  # 385 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Is this my routine now, wake up, go to work, come home, repeat x5? Whatever though. Honestly, probably the *only* thing I have to look forward to is the improving weather. Ain't that sad?
Honestly, some of your posts just blow my mind. My words exactly when I was headed back to the beer bottle:

"I'm so sick of this, all I do is get up, go to work, come home, eat, watch tv, and go to bed. Or on the weekends do the same but clean the house and go grocery shopping. I feel like I'm just existing and waiting to die!"

The above (for me, not saying you) was "I am going to find an excuse to drink eventually if I repeat that phrase enough".

I don't know why I thought that I should be assigned my own entertainment committee. What I do in life is up to me. Harping about never doing anything but the mundane was totally on me.

Another note, you talk about the weather a lot. Are you also weather mood affected as I am? I have an entirely different day when the sun is beaming and it's nice out as opposed to when it's rainy and dreary. It's like whatever the weather is denotes my thought process and mood for the day. If that's the case I totally understand.

With where you live there has to be a wealth of sober, interesting and fun things to do?