Thread: Update #2
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 03:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mamaof3boyz

Update #2

This afternoon I told my husband I want a divorce. I told him I'm tired of all the lies and manipulation and abuse not only emotional but financial. He said "it's so hard being me.... you have no idea what it's like to live in my head" "I'm afraid of living"...does he have any idea how much of a manipulator he is? The poor me routine?
He says he isn't leaving because he is not leaving his real estate and not leaving his children. Why she he have to leave? That's how he thinks. He doesn't care what's best for the children. Now he involved my step son by telling him I want a divorce. Step son says he wants to talk to me about his dad and me. Step son wants me to go to marriage counseling
Says he feels sorry for his Dad and that he will be alone and have to start over. It's too bad my husband would involve his son in his issues.
IF he isn't willing to separate then it looks like I will have to leave. He said he won't sign any divorce papers and will drag it out as long as possible.
I'm afraid he will get 50/50 custody. In my state it's No Fault when it comes to divorce. I just have to keep praying God will be there and my prayers will be answered