View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 10:08 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
hopepraylove

Originally Posted by lily1122 View Post
So I found out my boyfriend has been talking to an old friend. One that use to sell him pills . I got really upset and told him I'm not happy he's talking to him and I don't trust him now. He asked me to trust him and that they are just friends who talk once in a while. Am I stupid to believe him? I think trust has to be earned but the only way to earn it would be to allow him to prove he's telling the truth about staying sober. However tonight his breath kinda smelled like alcohol and that worries me. He's not acting weird by any means and sometimes I think I am just assuming the worst all the time because of everything he's put me through. It's so hard to break this pattern of being negative when it comes to him and his past behaviors . Grrrr
Is this really the life you want to sign up for? Is it the one you deserve? You deserve a loving, trusting, healthy relationship. One free of exhausting, consuming, fear and worry. I have been where you are, and I have been on the other side of it. Please take care of yourself and consider the stress this situation is inflicting on you.