View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 09:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
lily1122

Clean so far

So my boyfriend has been out for a week and two days now. He is sober and seems happy. A few health issues have him a little stressed for the past day or 2 but other than that I see no signs of drinking or using. He even deleted his contacts from his phone except for one which bothered me but I can't and don't want to control everything in his life. If he wants to stay clean and sober he will.
The first week he was home things were perfect I was so glad to have the sober boyfriend that I love so much back in my life but I can't help but to think the worst when he goes outside for even a smoke and when he goes to the store I go insane with wondering what he's doing. I know he's trying really hard and I don't want to seem like his mother but after all the crap we have been through its hard. The problem is I don't trust him and I don't think that's wrong after what he's done but I wish I wouldn't get so much anxiety when he leaves to go to the store. I don't think our relationship will ever work if I'm constantly assuming the worst and itshe killing me to be this way.
That's the update I have for him...so far so good...who knows what the next update will bring ( hopefully the same but I'm being realistic and I know things can change in a second)